Due to recent company growth, we are currently seeking an experienced Office Administrator for our Port Augusta, SA branch. This role is available as a full time or part time position to the successful applicant.
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Assisting Managers/Staff with ad hoc duties
- Dealing with walk in customers and their enquiries
- Administration and other office duties as required i.e. Accounts Payable, Data Entry, Quotes, Hire Enquiries
- Experience in a similar role preferred
- Hands on approach
- Knowledge of earthmoving machinery preferred
- Current driver’s licence
- Sound computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What we can offer you:
- Generous pay package
- Ongoing training and support
- A great working environment and atmosphere
To apply for this position, submit a current CV and cover letter addressing qualifications, experience, and skills.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES.