Join our rapidly growing business supporting the booming Mining and Construction Industry. Brooks Hire has been in operation since the 1970's and is a national construction hire company providing services to the civil and mining industries.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join the Brooks Hire team as an Office Manager. This exciting new role will have a strong focus on property management and administration.
As a key team member, you will be the focal point to ensure the smooth running of the office and perform a full range of office management and operational support functions. You will have a mature approach and be required to use initiative and be able to manage multiple tasks efficiently and tight deadlines.
Responsibilities/duties will include -
- Provide high level administrative support to the CEO, Managing Director & General Managers
- Proactively manage the boardroom & take meeting minutes when required
- Coordinate projects and relevant documentation as required
- Help pioneer new business ventures.
- Prepare monthly reports for management
- Assist with property acquisitions and settlements
- Produce quality documents
- Mentoring of administration staff
- Handling personal transactions and tasks.
- Min 3 years experience in a similar role
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Experience with property management (Essential)
- Great time management skills
- Exceptional people skills
- Advanced computer skills including the MS Office suite
- Drivers Licence
- Great career and advancement opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
- Discounted gym membership
- Calm app access
- Fun and Friendly team
- Stable and secure Family business
If this sounds like you hit the "apply" button now or for more information please contact us.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Brooks Hire is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.