We are currently looking for an experienced Parts Delivery / HR Driver to work out of our Canning Vale Branch.
Permanent full-time position.
Duties of the Position:
- Pick-up and delivery of parts
- Transportation of small machinery and attachments to customer sites (tilt tray)
- Competently carry out all relevant prestart checks prior to transportation.
- Ensure all loads are secure prior to and during transportation.
- Carry out maintenance on both truck and equipment where necessary.
Essential Criteria -
- MUST possess a HR Driver's License.
- Tilt tray experience required.
- Forklift license required.
- Practice & perform to OH&S standards
- Be able to work away on a regular basis.
- Be able to pass a Medical including a Drug & Alcohol test
What we can offer you -
- Generous hourly rate & penalties
- Permanent full time employment
- A great working environment and atmosphere
- Only successful candidates will be contacted
- Applicants must be physically located in Australia and must be Australian or New Zealand citizen or hold a permanent residency visa
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
If this sounds like you hit the "apply" button now or for more information please contact us.