We are currently seeking an experienced full time Diesel Mechanic with experience on earthmoving, road transport or agricultural machinery to be based in our Kalgoorlie branch. Ideally the applicant should live in Kalgoorlie or be able to relocate. .
What we offer:
- Competitive mining industry rates based on experience
- Long term stability in a leading national company
- Career development opportunities
- Option to work FIFO
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Mechanical diagnosis, repairs and service of equipment for breakdowns/field service
- Component rebuilds
- Carry out major repairs
- Trade qualification in Heavy Automotive Mechanical.
- This role may require you to travel and work between branches.
- Be competent in performing routine maintenance on machines.
- Driver License, HR preferred
- Komatsu and Cat experience desirable but not essential
- Forklift / High risk work licenses desirable
- Hands on approach
- Ability to work autonomously, in a fast paced environment
To apply for this position submit a current CV and Cover letter addressing qualifications, experience and skills.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES