Due to company growth we are currently seeking an experienced Parts Interpreter for our Canning Vale, Western Australia, branch.
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Parts Interpreting
- Ordering and receipting of parts ordered
- Quoting of damages on receivables (parts and labour)
- Quoting for freight (sites and branches)
- Pickup and delivery of parts as required
- Performing stock takes
- Organisation of parts (sorting and distributing)
- Assisting Managers/Staff with adhoc duties
- Attending workshop pre-starts
- Relief work for parts department as required
- Customer Support
- Maintain Supplier Relationships
- Ensure all operations are compliant with Environment and OS&H Standards
- Experience in a similar role essential
- Hands on approach
- Mechanical background preferred
- Knowledge of earthmoving machinery preferred
- Manual Driver's License
- Forklift License preferred
- Sound computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Flexible work hours
What we can offer you:
- Generous pay package.
- On going training & support
- A great working environment and atmosphere
If this sounds like you hit the "apply" button now or for more information, please contact us.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.