Join the thriving Brooks Hire business. We have been established since the 1970's and continue to go from strength to strength with a national presence across Australia.
We are a client focused organisation providing services to the civil and mining industries. We are currently seeking an experienced payroll specialist to join our fun and lively team.
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Payroll review and interpretation of Awards
- Working closely with the accounts and HR teams
- Dealing with employee enquiries
- Weekly payroll processing
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal legislations
- Process new hires and termination
- Maintain employee records
- A bachelor’s degree and/or relevant experience
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in payroll
- Detailed knowledge of Australia's Industrial relations system, specifically modern awards and the Fair Work Act
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of MYOB and Greentree
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications and accounting package functionality specifically excel modelling.
To apply for this position submit a current CV and Cover letter addressing qualifications, experience and skills.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES