Brooks Hire commenced in 1979 and is a family owned company with branches throughout Australia.
With over 1000 pieces of machinery in the hire fleet, Brooks Hire is one of the largest privately owned hire companies in Australia providing services to the civil and mining industries.
We are currently seeking an experienced Plant Co-ordinator for our Canning Vale branch in Perth, WA.
Heavy duty equipment knowledge is essential.
Skills Required -
- Hire industry experience is essential
- Proven sales knowledge and selling skills
- Equipment product knowledge
- The ability to work autonomously
- Strong computer literacy
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
The Role -
- Handle incoming hire requests and able to assist client with their hire needs
- Completion of Plant Hire Agreements, Customer Hire Contracts and Tender Documents
- Quotations for hire of equipment
- Development of relationships with new and existing clients
- Maximising the utilisation of equipment hire resources
- Booking in of equipment for hire and invoicing to customers
- Co-ordinating the movement of hire equipment
What we can offer you -
- Generous pay package.
- Ongoing training & support
- A great working environment and atmosphere
If this sounds like you hit the "apply" button now or for more information, please contact us.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES