We are currently seeking an experienced Plant Co-ordinator for our Welshpool branch.
Heavy duty equipment knowledge is essential.
- Hire industry experience is essential
- Equipment product knowledge, dewatering pumps and water transfer solutions favorable
- Equipment product knowledge, power generation, generators and lighting towers favorable
- Proven sales knowledge and selling skills
- The ability to work autonomously
- Strong computer literacy
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Handle incoming hire requests and able to assist clients with their hire needs
- Completion of Plant Hire Agreements, Customer Hire Contracts and Tender Documents
- Quotations for hire of equipment
- Development of relationships with new and existing clients
- Maximising the utilisation of equipment hire resources
- Booking in of equipment for hire and invoicing to customers
- Coordinating the movement of hire equipment
- Support the Hire Manager as and when directed
What we can offer you -
- Generous pay package.
- Ongoing training & support
- A great working environment and atmosphere
To apply for this position, submit a current CV and cover letter addressing qualifications, experience, and skills.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.