In support of Brooks Group continued growth we have introduced a Pump and Power Division.
Our innovative hire solutions involve advising on pump selection and design, then supplying pump systems to suit most applications involving water for difficult Australian conditions. We have earned an outstanding reputation for our expertise delivered though a great company culture, backed by world class products. An exciting career opportunity now exists for an experienced Pump Fitter / Technician to join our workshop team working on various types of equipment throughout the division product range.
Working collaboratively and individually within the workshop and field service , the role involves the assembly, testing, commissioning, and servicing of the range of pumps, generators, and air compressors. The role is primarily workshop based with some regional site work required from time to time.
- service and maintenance, including diagnosis and reporting of product failure on a range of pumps, generators, and air compressors
- assembly and testing of pump sets and associated equipment such as bore headworks and standpipe assemblies.
- read and interpret technical drawings to complete assembly and service work
- Relevant trade qualifications or previous experience in a Mechanical or Electrical field preferably working with pumps and generators
- An understanding of pump control systems would be highly regarded
- Experience turning and machining of parts where required
- Ability to work as part of a team or autonomously
- Effective time management
- Construction white card
- Valid driver's license
- Electrical connect/disconnect, confined space, high risk work permits are desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Pass a Pre-employment Medical