Due to our company growth we are currently seeking an experienced Sales Representative to source new clients for Victoria.
This position will require travel throughout Victoria.
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Source, develop and support new clients
- Travel regularly visit prospective and new clients
- Support our Hire Coordinators relationships with our existing clients
- Coordinate mobilisation and demobilisation of machines
- Booking in equipment for hire and subsequent invoicing of jobs
- Preparation of hire quotations and tenders
- Coordinate equipment dispatch and receivables
- Assist in the implementation of marketing plans
- Ensure all operations are compliant with Environment and OS&H Standards
- Previous experience as a Sales role
- Hands on approach
- Knowledge of earthmoving machinery
- Driver License, HR preferred
- Sound computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Flexible work hours
- Pass pre-employment medical
What we can offer you:
- Generous commission/sales bonus.
- Motor Vehicle
- On going training & support
- A great working environment and atmosphere
If this sounds like you hit the "apply" button now or for more information please contact us.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.