We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Trades Assistant - Apprentice Heavy Duty Plant Mechanic in our Port Hedland branch, on a full-time basis. Reporting to the HD Mechanic, the successful applicant will have great opportunities for training and development.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you are/have:
- Permanent residency in Australia
- A team player, good listener and possess a keen interest in the mechanics of mobile Plant Equipment.
- Be competent in performing routine maintenance on machines.
- Komatsu and Cat experience desirable but not essential
- Forklift / High risk work licenses desirable
- Hands on approach
- Ability to work autonomously, in a fast paced environment
- Currently possess or are working to obtain a class C licence.
- Currently possess or are working to obtain a Forklift licence
- Must be currently enrolled or looking to enrol in TAFE to study in related field.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment and alcohol and drug test
- A full-time position with a stable company that has been established for 40 years
- A 12-18-month program that includes classroom-based learning as well as on-the-job training
- The opportunity to develop your skills-set and experience in the Hire Industry and play a valued part in the growth of an established and respected company
If this sounds like you hit the "apply" button now or for more information please contact us.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.