We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as an Apprentice Heavy Duty Plant Mechanic in our Brooklyn , VIC branch, on a full-time basis. Reporting to the HD Mechanic, the successful applicant will have great opportunities for training and development.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you are/have:
- Permanent residency in Australia
- A team player, good listener and possess a keen interest in the mechanics of mobile Plant Equipment.
- Currently possess or are working to obtain a class C licence.
- Currently possess or are working to obtain a Forklift licence
- Must be currently enrolled or looking to enrol in TAFE to study in related field.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment and alcohol and drug test
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
If this sounds like you, click the Apply button.