Does this sound like you?
Brooks Hire Service, a successful, trusted and established nationwide company in the Plant and Equipment Hire Industry, are looking for the following individual:
- You are a Light Vehicle Mechanic looking to qualify as a Heavy Diesel Mechanic
- You’d like to have the opportunity to work lots of overtime in the mining industry
- You value the opportunity to travel to and work at various sites/depots in Western Australia.
Brooks Hire Service are awaiting expressions of interest from Light Vehicle Mechanics who are eager to further their training and qualify as a Heavy-Duty Diesel Mechanic. This position will enable the right candidate to get a foothold in the ever-growing Plant and Equipment Hire Industry.
- Completion of Cert III & Trade Cert in Light Vehicle Mechanics
- Safety-conscious with strict adherence to health & safety regulations and guidelines, with a thorough understanding of industry standards and expectations
- A responsible, driven individual that shows commitment and drive in his field, together with a sterling work-ethic
- Some previous exposure to heavy machinery and site experience, though this is desirable and not essential
- A full-time position with a stable company that has been established for 40 years
- A 12-18-month program that includes classroom-based learning as well as on-the-job training
- The opportunity to develop your skills-set and experience in the Hire Industry and play a valued part in the growth of an established and respected company
Applicants are required to take a pre-employment medical, drug & alcohol screening, as well as complete a national police clearance.
If you are interested, please click on the link below and submit an update resume.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia and this location to apply for this position.