Brooks Hire commenced in 1979 and is a family owned company with branches throughout Australia.
With over 2500 pieces of machinery in the hire fleet, Brooks Hire is one of the largest privately owned hire companies in Australia providing services to the civil and mining industries.
We are currently seeking an experienced Transport/Plant Administration Officer for our Canning Vale branch in Perth, WA.
Heavy duty equipment knowledge is preferred but not essential.
Skills Required -
- Hire industry experience is preferred
- Some knowledge of heavy plant and equipment
- Computer literacy skills at an intermediate level
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- The ability to work autonomously
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
The Role -
- Organise transport quotes
- Assisting the Plant co-ordinators with: Completion of Plant Hire Agreements, Customer Hire Contracts and Tender Documents
- Quotations for hire of equipment
- Development of relationships with new and existing clients
- Booking in of equipment for hire and invoicing to customers
What we can offer you -
- Generous pay package.
- Ongoing training & support
- A great working environment and atmosphere
If this sounds like you hit the "apply" button now or for more information please contact us.