We are currently seeking a Workshop Foreman for our branch in Port Hedland, Western Australia
You will be reporting to the Service Manager - Western Region. You will be responsible for the servicing and maintenance of our earthmoving equipment and day-to-day running of the workshop.
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Use and apply knowledge and training to perform mechanical diagnosis, repairs and service of equipment for breakdowns/field service
- Equipment dispatch and receivables
- Ensuring the safe and efficient running of the workshop
- Training and development of Apprentice/s (when applicable)
- Some travel may be required
- Liaising and coordinating with clients
- Ensure all operations are compliant with Environment and OS&H Standards
- Trade qualification in Heavy Duty Plant Mechanics
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Plant Mechanic
- Sound knowledge of Heavy Duty Equipment
- Be competent in performing routine maintenance on machines.
- Driver License, HR preferred
- Forklift / High risk work licenses desirable
- Experience in managing a workshop desirable
- Hands on approach
- Sound computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Flexible work hours/days
- Be able to pass a Medical including a Drug & Alcohol test
What we can offer you:
- Generous pay package.
- On going training & support
- A great working environment and atmosphere
If this sounds like you hit the "apply
" button now.