Brooks Equipment is part of the Brooks Group, which includes Brooks Hire, Brooks Access and Brooks Transport. The Brooks Group has introduced Brooks Equipment to better serve our customers through the sale of new and used equipment
We are currently seeking a Leading Hand at our branch in Welshpool, WA. You will be responsible for the servicing, and minor repairs of our machines and preparing them for sale. We are looking for someone with a hands on approach and is mechanically minded, but similarly able to assist with ordering parts and after sales services.
What we offer:
- Competitive industry rates, overtime, benefits and Super
- Long term stability in a leading national company
- Fantastic working environment and atmosphere
- Training and developments
- Career opportunities in a growing business
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Manage workflow from service to workshop
- Assisting in the set up of workshop and parts department
- Minor repairs and servicing on used equipment
- Prepare new machines for sale
- Carry out mechanical repairs and new build/modifications
- Experience in a similar role (Essential)
- Trade Qualification (Essential)
- Drivers licence, HR preferred
- Forklift/High risk work licence desirable
- Ability to approach work autonomously, in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to pass a medical, including a drug & alcohol screen
To apply for this position, submit a current CV addressing qualifications, experience, and skills.
You must have to right to live and work in Australia.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES