ROTAIR MDVN 72K Portable Diesel Air Compressor.
The new modern and streamlined look of ROTAIR portable compressors with compact dimensions for handling ease, whilst at the same offering high performance levels. Build tough and reliable for the demanding Australian conditions. 50c ambient for extreme operating conditions.
- Comes Standard with Built in After Cooler
- Free Air Delivery (Lt/min)- 7,100
- Free Air Delivery (CFM)- 251
- Operating Pressure (bar)- 7
- Operating Pressure (psi)-102
- Transmission Motor-Screw Unit- Direct Drive
- Engine Make- Kubota V-2607-DI-T
- Aspiration- Turbo
- Cooling System- Water
- No. Engine Cylinders- 4
- Engine Power (Kw)- 49.2
- Engine Power (Hp)- 66
- Max Engine (RPM)- 2,700
- Min Engine (RPM)- 1,600
- Length (without drawbar)- 2100mm
- Length (with drawbar)- 3491mm
- Width- 1620mm
- Height- 1701mm
- Weight (without brakes)- 1.275kg
- Weight (with brakes)- 1.400kg
- “Intelligent System”- enables a pre-heating of the engine without overloading it, the air end will start working only when the perfect conditions are reached.
- Fuel Saving System- when the compressed air is not required, the system allows to compress air at a much lower thus saving fuel consumption significantly. Up to 20% in fuel saving!
- Easy Maintenance- Clean and easy layout for quick and efficient maintenance and control
- Control Board- complete and fully functional using a “NO KEY” system. So that no keys are needed for internal access to the unit and for its ignition.