Our portable site offices are your mobile solution for all on site project needs in construction, mining, roads, media, pipeline, monitoring and other industries equiring an immediate or short term on-site technical capability.
Brooks Hire can supply portable site offices and workshops to any job site in Australia. We have branches in Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Toowoomba, Dalby, Mackay, Darwin, Bunbury, Kalgoorlie, Port Hedland, Newman, and Karratha. Call one of our friendly staff today, or make an online enquiry and see what portable site office options we have available.
Download specifications brochure
Portable Building Hire Notes
- Equipment subject to availability at time of order
- Relocation fees may apply
- Excess cleaning & damage charges may apply
- Minimum Hire period of 90 days
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure site is cleared and level where portable buildings are to be located.
- Brooks Hire is not responsible for the supply of steps to portable buildings. Steps can be hired at an additional cost
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to carry out checks on ablution block waste tank level and have the waste tanks pumped out prior to off hire.
- Installation and connection of external services are not included.
- No allowances have been made for telephones, facsimile or communication/internet data cabling or ports.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to clean & maintain all air conditioners, including filters, for the duration of the hire.
- Stolen, missing or any damages to supplied items (including furniture) will incur a charge.
- Portable buildings are not load bearing structures. No attachments such as walkways or awning are to be fixed to them unless prior approval is sought.