Brooks Equipment have an exciting opportunity in Queensland for a Sales Representative. Brooks Equipment is a rapidly growing business, providing sales and service solutions to the construction and mining industries.
Building on the 45 years of history established by Brooks Hire, Brooks Equipment is seeking an experienced Sales Representative to grow its ‘new and used’ equipment division in Queensland (Mackay).
If you are a sales professional who is capable of building strong customer relationships and delivering customer solutions services to new and existing clients, this role is for you. With Brooks you are empowered to succeed and shape your own career.
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Process customers enquires and preparation of quotes on equipment
- Managing current and future sales of equipment
- Contact suppliers to cost build as per customer requirements
- Cold call customers and establish meetings to grow sales opportunities, and increase sales revenues
- Demonstrate equipment capabilities
- Achieve monthly sales targets
- Supporting the business through strong client relationships
- Process orders and enquires in a timely manner
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times
- Ensure all operations are compliant with Environment and OS&H Standards
- Visiting and building relationships with new customers
- Previous experience in a Sales role
- Sound computer skills in outlook, word and excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of construction machinery
- Hands on approach
- Driver License
- Ability to work autonomously
- Flexible work hours
- Pass pre-employment medical
- This position will require travel throughout QLD
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary + Superannuation
- Company Car + Fuel Card
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Generous Commission/Sales Bonus
- A great working environment and atmosphere
- EAP program
Brooks Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.