Brooks is a well-respected and well-established family-owned business who have been in operation for over 40 years. We have branches nationwide with over 5000 pieces of machinery in the hire fleet.
We are now seeking to employ a highly motivated and experienced Service Coordinator to join the Brooks family. The successful applicant will be a motivated and mechanically minded individual.
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Managing the routine maintenance spreadsheet and ensuring all routine maintenance is undertaken in line with Australian Standards
- Answering breakdown and equipment maintenance enquiries
- Mobilisation of mechanics to site through effective communication with clients and handling personal and private data.
- Scheduling and monitoring medicals for the field service team
- Monitoring field service technicians’ inductions and assisting with mobilisation documents ensure a high level of confidentiality is kept.
- Data entry: service sheets, damage reports, dispatch and receivable photos
- Ordering parts and sending to site.
- Organising the parts room and ensuring mechanics Utes are stocked with the required parts
- Ensure machine electronic files are up to date and filed correctly
- Oversee implementation of warranty claims and follow up. Discuss warranty claims with General Manager and Service Manager.
- Identify areas where suitable improvements and cost savings may be made.
- Liaise with the Plant Hire Department to ensure customer’s requirements are fulfilled in a timely manner and assist with the prevention of lost hires.
- Manage machine tracking systems.
- Knowledge of office administration accounts procedures.
- Mechanical Background
- Ability to be On Call, on a rotating roster.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality.
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
- Effective written communications skills.
- Very effective organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information.
- Intermediate computer skills including the ability to operate spread sheet and word processing programs.
- Knowledge of the Office 365 programs.
- Great career and advancement opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
- Onsite parking
- Stable and secure Family business
- Employee Assistance Program