We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team in our Canning Vale, WA branch, on a full-time basis. The successful application will complete a 3 month probation period as a Trades Assistant. Once successful, you will be signed up as an Apprentice Panel Beater reporting to the Service Manager, the successful applicant will have great opportunities for training and development
To be successful in this role it is essential that you are/have:
- Permanent residency in Australia
- Show responsibility and perseverance at work
- Attention to detail.
- Define priorities and complete work in a systematic, efficient manner in an acceptable time frame.
- A team player, good listener and possess a keen interest in the mechanics of mobile Plant Equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to understand directions and to communicate effectively
- Minimum Year 10 standard of education
- Possess a current class C licence.
- Currently possess or are working to obtain a Forklift licence
- Must be currently enrolled or looking to enrol in TAFE to study in related field.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment and alcohol and drug test
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able available to work weekends/flexible hours
- Be willing to work away when required.
- Certificate II in Automotive Body Repair Technology (Panel Beating Pre-Apprenticeship) preferred
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
If this sounds like you follow this link to submit your application... https://www.seek.com.au/job/40134251?searchrequesttoken=e93b3882-b806-4eba-8c9d-87864f8f2870&type=standard